During a uniquely tumultuous 2020, we’ve been hard at work delivering Wisdom's biggest update yet — and I’m thrilled to finally share it with you.
We’ve improved nearly every aspect of Wisdom and added ton of new features. I’ll expand on some of these below, but you should probably just try it for yourself:
- Each organization is provisioned one physically isolated AWS RDS PostgreSQL 12 database, fully managed. Servers are provisioned within a carbon neural green data center within Ireland for maximum regulatory compliance. Your server is fully scalable across RAM + CPU + Storage up to 1 TB.
- Multiple PostgreSQL users are provisioned to help make quering as easy as possible. For example, use the
read_org_7user to read all data across all projects for Org #7. Use the
read_project_45user to read project level data for project #45, separated out using "Row Level Security" (RLS) filtered on the
- Reuse community contributed SQL queries using Wisdom's innovative Github synced reports
AWS S3 Object data Access
- Save Costs with per GB storage billing
- Custom Data Retention rules, per data type.
- Download Mp4/Webm videos
Apache Superset Dashboards for all
Cloud Monitoring Metrics
Full insight into the status of your PostgreSQL database instance- with the same metrics AWS RDS pulls through from AWS CloudWatch.
New Scaleable pricing
With full data configuration and endless tracking customisations, we've made pricing simple and scalable for everyone: Just $199 per million page views and pass-though AWS infrastructure costs. Keep things predictable with per day billing analytics, broken down by service.
An all new Help Center
Your questions answered- search now powered by Algolia.
An all new Developer Tools
Now with Table Schemas, Storybook Components, Swagger API specs, and Nodejs code examples.
All New Onboarding
An Open and Growing Catalogue of Reports
We've got more than enough reports to get you and your team started- with new reports arriving every month. If we don't have what you're looking for, don't worry- creating new reports is as easy as using create-react-app.
Join the Wisdom Community
Get help crafting or reusing SQL queries, developing custom web reports, or just chat around the current state of product engagement analytics.